We Are a Family of 4 now!

Friday, October 2, 2009

Breakfast Dreaming...

Wan Tan Mee


I woke this morning craving for this warm bowl of egg noodles tossed in a perfect merriment of dark soy sauce, regular soy, sesame oil, lard oil and sugar, topped with freshly cooked vegetables, wonton (also known as wan tan), char siew pork and a side of green chillies.

Breakfast dream aside, in reality I had a ham and cheese sandwich with coffee.

I have noticed that I seem to always be thinking of my next meal. I think its a Penangite thing to do. Or maybe its a nationwide Malaysian epidemic. We are always on the hunt for the next place to eat at. The next big meal to have. The flavours to satisfy the palate. It's probably why food bloggers do so well in Malaysia.

So what's for lunch? :)

cheryl

1 comment:

The Girl said...

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!