We Are a Family of 4 now!

Monday, April 20, 2009

Falling Once Again


I have said it before and I will say it again. There must be something about the Australian air that makes me a bumbling klutz. I have fallen more in the past year than I have in total since I was 21.

This morning marks fall #3. The first time was down the stairs of my front door on a wintry night. The second time was at Woolworths slipping on a small piece of vegetable which was dropped by a very considerate shopper leaving me with a busted knee (this happened in public-ridiculously embarrassing) and today, it was down the stairs between my kitchen and my living room.

I had socks on this morning because of the cold. As I took my first step down the stairs, my feet went out from under me and before I could breathe, I fell 6 steps down the stairs. I would have gone on falling if it were not for the fact that it was only a 6 step stair. I now have a sore bottom and a busted elbow to show for it. This is one of the rare times I am actually happy to have a rather substantial bottom :) I have enough fatty cells on me bum to soften the fall.

Clumsiness is me! I dont know what to do with myself sometimes.... sigh

cheryl

No comments: