We Are a Family of 4 now!

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Development: 20 weeks

Baby is officially 4 months and 2 weeks old. Time has certainly flown by. How quickly children grow up! Fancy me saying that now.... Imagine what I will say when she flies the coop!

I am excitedly waiting to start baby on solids. At this point we can't just yet because she has yet to master neck control. I may give it a shot in a week or so. In fact I have already bought rice cereal in anticipation for that moment. I definitely want to record that moment as I have heard a baby's expression while having their first taste of solid food is priceless.

However, grandma decided to jump the gun yesterday and she offered Abigail a stick of asparagus. We managed to take a picture.



She was quite happily sucking on the asparagus and didn't make a face. I guess we'll see how the rice cereal goes down :)

cheryl

1 comment:

The Girl said...

EEE I LIKE THIS!! SO CUTE!