We Are a Family of 4 now!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Development: 19 weeks


This series of photos were taken with much mirth and laughter. I wanted to take Abigail out for a walk but it was a little cold. So I sat Abigail down on the couch to put on a hat to cover her still rather bald head and booties on her feet. I thought of taking a picture of her but she kept sliding down the couch!

Everytime she slid down the couch, her hat came off. So in between me holding on to the camera, stopping her from sliding and pulling her hat down on her head... Abigail started laughing! It was so funny... Baby laughter is so adorable. It's such an innocent sound. Plain and simple joy bubbling forth. I couldn't help myself but laugh as well. After awhile I didn't know if I was laughing at her laughing or maybe just that the whole scenario of me going from her head, to her body to her shoulders just to get a shot was bordering on ridiculous.

Just as I managed to capture a couple of shots, Abigail regurgitated milk all over her bodysuit. You should have seen me scramble to get her burp cloth. So not funny anymore.

We got our act together in the end and had a nice 30 minute walk. All in a day's work of caring for baby right? Don't even get me started on projectile poo.


cheryl

1 comment:

Ee Laine said...

Abby baby!