We Are a Family of 4 now!

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Development: 13 weeks

Our little one is very vocal this week. She wasn't saying much or anything at all before this and just out of the blue, she is 'oohing, boohing and cooing'. She has also learnt to complain! At 3 months! The sounds she makes when unhappy is so distinguishable from her regular coos. Its more of a whiney, whinge-y sound. It is all so very cute.

I am still amazed at all the little changes that is happening with her. These developmental stages come about in such a sudden manner and is not a gradual change. Its more of a learning leap rather than a learning curve.

I guess that is what makes this stage of her young life so precious. It passes by so quickly that sometimes I think that if I blink for too long, I might just miss the best moments with my daughter.

Ahh... motherhood is making me a softie.


cheryl

No comments: