We Are a Family of 4 now!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Valentine's Day 2010

Firstly, I've had to alter the 'leave comments' blog because it seems odd messages are left always on queue to our blog. To avoid this, have added in a feature that means this may reduce. Sorry for the inconvenience but I hope everyone understands. :)

Everybody seems to ask what I got up to with my beloved wife Cheryl for Valentine's Day. Well... We went up to Sydney Valentine's Day eve and headed to pretty much the flagship hotel of all hotels in Sydney, the Shangri-la. Their website: http://www.shangri-la.com. Our room was the Deluxe Grand Harbour View room and we gotta say, it had amazing views of the Opera House to the bridge. Though it may not be the best for the NYE fireworks in Sydney though. Anyway, we spent the night there, relaxing and unwinding. Cheryl had a nice massage and I caught up on Idol. :P

The evening saw us head to Event Cinemas on George Street in the rain mind you to see the show, 'Valentines Day'. Everyone says its a take off from Love Actually but I haven't seen all of it so I won't comment. Let me know if you think it is though... We saw this film in Gold Class, which was nice. It had recliners and a smaller theatre with a waiter style service for you. Pre order the food and it gets delivered to you. That was nice. We had a big sundae. :)

This was Valentine's Day eve. We also got, courtesy of the Shangri-la hotel Sydney a surprise gift. We got a bottle of bubbly champagne with chocolates delivered to our room as a Valentine's Day gift. Talk about devine. Yes. There you go. That was Valentine's Day. I think and trust my wife did enjoy it. We'll see though! :)

This was part one of eight sets of flights that we're taking between now and when the baby arrives. Talk about a lot of rushed travelling!! But we cover pretty much all of Australia!

So, Sydney down. next stop: Adelaide and then onto Perth.

Alex.

No comments: