We Are a Family of 4 now!

Monday, March 30, 2009

Cleaning Obsession

Of late I have been rather obsessed with cleaning our bathroom tiles, shower box, long bath and kitchen floor tiles with a hospital grade cleaner. I do it once a fortnight or once every 3 weeks. I like the after effect of a smooth to the touch tile, clean corners, the knowledge that it is germ free and also to a certain extent, the sterile smell after a thorough clean.

Sterile scents doesn't sound too appealing does it? :) But I have discovered that the hospital grade cleaner does do a fantastic job so I'm willing to forego citrusy or fresh scents for the sake a germ free environment.

The cleaner is rather harsh on the hands though. I will have to be more generous with moisturisers and hand cream to make up for my loss :)


cheryl

No comments: