We Are a Family of 4 now!

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Stuff I Will Miss


All things Roti! This is Roti Tisu (literal translation, Tissue Bread)


Ooh.. nasi kandar. Kuah campur oh how I will miss thee!


Tosai... healthy, low fat light sour dough plus dhall with no guilt attached after my indulgence


Multicoloured fruit juices at the fruit ice place at botanical gardens


My favourite buffet dining experience. My 5th trip here - it has been that often since its our yearly family activity. The walkway to Rasa Sayang's Spice Market Cafe!


Sis and I.



Family, family, family....



cheryl

2 comments:

The Girl said...

Biko: What??! You don't eat tosai!!! Anyways, great pics. You and Alex look so much better and relaxed now! Marriage glow perhaps?

Ying: Wah! So hip ah now!

*Biko: He is referring to your clothes. Look younger. Jeans skirts and all.

AlexandCheryl said...

I so do eat tosai.. I used to eat it nearly every morning at the office. I just don't eat it at Subaidah :p

What you mean now so hip? I wasn't hip before meh? Hmph... :)

I bought the skirt in HK. So I decided to make the best of it there since Canberra is cold till November.

Look younger? Its the short hair la..