We Are a Family of 4 now!

Monday, July 28, 2008

Wedding Day - Photos with Randal

We hired Randal as our photographer for the day and right after the church reception, we rushed to Federal Square to have a short 30 minute photo session outdoors. The weather was great that day. It had been raining the Saturday before and we were praying hard for the sun to shine because that would be all that would keeping me warm from the chilly winter.

Are you wondering how I managed to wear the wedding dress without freezing? Well, I was running high on adrenaline. Hence I was somewhat distracted from the cold. I am amazed at my sister Debbie for holding up so well. She was in a tube dress and a short dress at that too! She was fantastic as a bridesmaid :)

Our shots were done in a rush, with us running from one spot to another and I'm glad they turned out quite alright. I reckon it could have been much nicer if we had more time. We had to run because our guests were already waiting at the lunch reception for our arrival.

Here are the shots.... Say nice things! :p


















cheryl




2 comments:

Mace said...

Nice things! :) And Nice photos :p
Waiting on your Penang dinner ones!
And tell alex - i'm very impressed by his efforts to celebrate his wife on her birthday!

AlexandCheryl said...

Ahahah.... nice things indeed. :p
I just got the Penang dinner ones. Attempted to send you some via email (those with Pin in it) Unfortunately, the sizes were wayyy too big. Have to figure something out. Hopefully it will be up this weekend la.

Yeah... will tell Alex :) I have to prod him a little more for romantic gestures!