We Are a Family of 4 now!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Day 2 - Much to do

I spent most of today sorting out stuff in Alex's room. Now that I am here, he has had to vacate his room and move into another until we get married and move into our own place. I get the his queen sized bed and he has to move into a single bed. Hehe..

We also checked out some electrical appliances for our new place, noting the prices of each brand and how much electricity each one consumes. The electricity factor is a huge influence on our purchase.


We went for a quick walk near the house after our visits to the shops as I insisted I had to take a picture so I can post something nice on the blog today. I couldn't really take many shots as the sun had set even though it was only 5.20pm. The shot above is of the moon. It's full moon tonight and the reason I took this photo was because the moon was really huge and pretty to the naked eye. Unfortunately this photo doesn't do it justice.

Hopefully I get to go out a bit more in the days to come. Alex is swamped with work and assignments so we can't do much yet. The cold is also making me want to stay in...

cheryl

No comments: