We Are a Family of 4 now!

Monday, March 31, 2008

Disney Nostalgia


If you are like me who:-

1. Loves Disney animated films - Going all the way back to Snow White, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty and etc..

2. Loves jokes and wit in films..


Then, I highly recommend catching Lion King 1 1/2. However before you do that, you've got to at least catch Lion King which was first released in 1994. 10 years after, in 2004, they released the Lion King 1 1/2 which till today, I still find funny as ever and a brilliant show. I love it. To fully maximise your enjoyment of the flick, you got the catch the precursor. I myself have not watched Lion King 2 : Simba's Pride and I dont think I will anytime soon but I could watch the 1 1/2 over and over again.

I just did again tonight and I sure will be going to bed thinking..

" Dig a tunnel, dig, dig a tunnel. When we're done we'll dig another tunnel.."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnbqQu-m0Y8

cheryl

No comments: