We Are a Family of 4 now!

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Dress day!

Today being Jan 5, mom, Deb and I headed off to Aspial ready for a looong day looking and choosing my 6 dresses needed for the photoshoot. I am allowed to choose any mix of white gowns, evening dresses and a traditional outfit if I see any that meets my fancy.

In the end I opted for 3 whites, 1 peach, 1 green (which no one else seems to like) and 1 pink. I did not choose any of the traditional outfits since all of it with the exception of one, had dragons and phoenixes embroidered on it. The one outfit that was free of such embroidery, made me look like I stepped out of a Hong Kong old school vampire flick. You know the ones that hold their arms out and jumps around? Yeah.. get that visual and you'll know why I didnt go for it.

We took 5 hours to choose the 6 dresses. According to mom and sis, I tried nearly 40 dresses. In my opinion, it was probably 30. :p Anyways, its done now. We are completely worn out from today's activities. Looking forward to Jan 21 - photoshoot day!

Sometimes having too many choices is not a good thing.

cheryl

No comments: