We Are a Family of 4 now!

Saturday, January 5, 2008

2008: The year of the big year...


Well... It's been a LONG time since an entry. Heaps has happened as always. This month is the month where we make semi concrete arrangements. The hotel will be booked by the end of this and hopefully the Visa will flow through as I believe we've satisfied the requirements. It's just a matter of waiting now. Once that is set, everything can be put in place. I'm heading over to Penang in 12 days, not that I'm counting to spend time with my gal and well the highlight of the trip is definitely the shoot. It's a tradition that the photos get done before the ceremony. Why so far in advance you ask? I don't head to Penang so often.


2008 will prove to be a big year... Not only will Cheryl and I FINALLY settle down and start an amazing life together, but I'll be over half way with my masters degree and edging ever closer to becoming a pharmacist. Yep, the life of drugs awaits...! :P


I got to admit though, organising a wedding and even getting things ready for the big day is painful! I think that the scene from Father of the Bride where we are around the table eliminating names could take place quite soon...


But for the meantime... That's all for now. Heaps to plan, heaps to do.


Alex, just in case you think Cheryl wrote this...

No comments: