We Are a Family of 4 now!

Thursday, September 13, 2007

7th September 2007... The beginning

Well...

Firstly, should say that I headed over to Penang on 1st September with the every intention of making things in the 4 year relationship I have had with Cheryl official. But she knew that and she knew that time would be limited. So how? How to try and make a magical proposal to the love of my life without her knowing? She had to turn a blind eye to a few things (after all she is very observant!) but all worked out good and on 7th September, things were official. I proposed to her and we're officially engaged! Hence I decided to take the initiative to start this blog. We both agreed to, but hopefully we can maintain it. Things are busy but we hope to keep you all up to date about the arrangements and movements. Stay tuned. But for now, enjoy. Will try and post up some pictures soon.

Alex.

No comments: