We Are a Family of 4 now!

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A Pen with a Purpose


It's been awhile since I posted. We've been busy travelling with the two kids in tow and then returning home only to fall sick for 3 weeks. Yes 3 weeks! And all of us were down for the entire time too. It wasn't like the dominoes where one fell before another and then another. Good for us that we are finally on the mend now. 85% better - not quite there yet but at least we feel normal! Unfortunately we have now passed the bug on to grandpa and grandma. Nasty thing that bug.

Anyway here is some eye candy while I ponder my coming posts. Alex loves all things stationery and when he saw these he was itching to buy them. Me being the diligent wife of course stopped him in his tracks and said the only way he can have these is by taking a picture of them and that's final. Wife puts her feet down. 

What? The guy has enough pens to supply an entire suburb for the elections! I think it's only wise that I stop him from adding three more to his collection.  :) Oh and I'm only mentioning the elections because the elections are coming up in the ACT. 

Till the next post... 

No comments: