We Are a Family of 4 now!

Friday, November 27, 2009

Pregnancy - Week 6

I think I have the reverse of the morning sickness. I have noticed a pattern over the last few days. I come home from work and basically lie around groaning trying to hold my stomach down. Nausea is a nightly theme so all thoughts of eating dinner has been thrown out the window. I tried some lemon and hot water. No sugar. It seems to help. Once I stop sipping it seems to come back fairly quickly.

To try eat, I seem to only be able to stomach instant noodles. And I think going with the sour theme of the lemon, I am able to have instant spicy Korean noodles with lots of tabasco sauce and a large squeeze of lemon juice. Instant chicken flavoured Cintan mee is also working.

So most nights I am unable to eat anything and when I can, its instant noodles or bust. I suppose some form of nutrient is better than none at all. I hope this improves soon.

cheryl

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Congratulation to you! :)

look like your morning sign so serious.

Any food is you last time dont like to eat, and now u very very like to eat. :)

Welcome to mother group. :)