We Are a Family of 4 now!

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Eating with Friends

A meal is best shared amongst friends.

And that was what we did .. A LOT.. of in Penang. We ate out mostly with family and while there is no doubt that I am very good at searching for yummy food on my own, we also met up with friends to have plenty of 'makan' time. As you can see from our smiley faces, the meal was good and very satisfying to our tummies. Gluttons we are not but its the love and search of good food that Penangites are most known for. Here are some pictures of our catch ups with friends over a table of plates and bowls.

After a meal at The Sire
Wide smiles all around - induced by cake :)

The best of Penang - Durian! In this case, a very potent Ganja

With Diane, Ai Hong, Li Foong and Lee Lee before our seafood dinner

With Li Foong and Hon Leong after our seafood dinner

With Chin Chooi, Ling Tze and Joyce after a nyonya meal

With Yee Long

With EuniceL and Jami

With Pin and Mace

One last big meal, celebrating Pin's birthday

I missed some photo taking oportunities because I got too carried away by either the company or the delectable food placed in front of me. On my next trip back, I've got to remember to take group pictures before the food arrives :)

More on Penang food in the next post...

cheryl

No comments: