We Are a Family of 4 now!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

$99 fares !!!

Ah the joys of good sales. Good fare hunting has finally paid off. Cheryl and I managed to get $99 fares ($198 return) fares to KL for January next year. It's another 8 day trip for me (I hope it's not as draining as this one) and the first time for Cheryl to have a 8 day trip to Malaysia. One thing I was curious though... Cheryl being Cheryl has ALWAYS said that she would refuse to take a low cost carrier for more than 2 hours because it's going to be a hard slog. I know she has always appreciated the likes of Singapore Airlines but how I managed to convince her to join me in the $99 fare I don't know. Maybe it's the temptation of going to Penang again so soon after we get back to Australia was the key. Who knows but for now... I'm here to annouce that we've planned the next 'big' trip... January we're hitting Penang again.

Many of you ask how I do it... How I get the cheap fares. Do I want to reveal it? Nah, this is a secret that takes too long to explain. Maybe one day, but for now... Cheryl and I know what the secret to these trips are.

5 months, 10 days to go now until Penang again. :P

Alex.

No comments: