We Are a Family of 4 now!

Thursday, March 12, 2009

A Nice Surprise

Alex picked me up from work today and I was nicely surprised when presented with the below. :) It came with a purple heart choccie.


The giving of flowers is never too old a trick to change a girls day from regular to wonderful. The flowers also reminded me of a certain girl friend's wedding bouquet :)


This is what I did with the gerberas. As you can see, still no proper vase. :) I have some short vases around the house but each one is already filled with dried flowers. So jars will have to do for now.

And, according to the Sydney Markets: Flower Meanings webpage, an orange gerbera means

'You are the sunshine of my life'

Say it together now," Awwwww......" :)

Thank you hubby. You made my day brighter too.


cheryl

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So niceee:) Hope all's well over there, just dropping by to say hi...