We Are a Family of 4 now!

Monday, February 23, 2009

Our Next Trip

Hi All,

Our next trip is heading to the venue where it first began, Penang, Malaysia. Airfares are booked, dates are set... So to all the Penangites (Gee I hope I spelt it right!) We will be arriving in Penang July 30th. If you want to know what time, I can reveal some... But you might want to email for more clues!

We arrive into Penang Airport on a Malaysia Airlines flight. Yep, we're travelling MAS. Why? It was a lot cheaper compared with SIA, my wife's most favourite airline. Cheryl isn't entirely happy about it because she wants something that I've already experienced. Raffles Class (or Business class as SIA puts it now) on an SIA long haul flight. Ah well, another thing to add to the list - making sure Cheryl gets them.

So yes, to the Penang people, we arrive on a MAS flight on July 30th. There's about 20 odd flights or so, so if you want to meet us at the airport (let me know in advance please? Me without make up is horrible!!) email for more information!! :P

If not, I do hope I can catch up with you all, if not more than once but more than once.

Until next time...

Alex.

No comments: