We Are a Family of 4 now!

Thursday, December 25, 2008

On Christmas Day in the Morning...

We attended Christmas Day service at the church today. Service was lovely. It was a very traditional christmas and it was the first time I sung christmas hymns that I had not heard of before. Most were written in the 1700-1800.

It was a hot day with the temp hitting 31 degrees at mid day. Everyone was dressed nicely and the picture on the left, is my summer Christmas Day outfit!

Sunnies on, big rattan bag, flat shoes.... all good for a hot day.

Simply having ... a wonderful Christmas time!

cheryl



3 comments:

Lingzie said...

hie cheryl....love your sun dress!
happy new year! :)

The Girl said...

Love the dress!

Anonymous said...

haha..clicked in here to comment what a nice dress, and here i found two other ppl commented nice...wish I could wear it in M'sia, without ppl looking at me thinking im a tourist..ahhha