We Are a Family of 4 now!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Back Online

I am way behind with posts. I have been 'sticking my head in the sand' in terms of going on the world wide web for the past 2 and 1/2 weeks.

The first week was because Alex was away in Sydney for his week long pharmacy placement and had taken his laptop with him. There is a desktop pc downstairs in the study but I regularly only use the top 3 floors of our 5 floor split level house. Study is in the 2nd floor so yeah.... me no go down. Why? The logic here is - going down requires me to come back up. Me no like walking so much so me no go down. Ok... I can imagine the looks of confusion and the 'huh?' expression on some faces. That's a bit of cheryl's logic for you :) but to give a more logical explanation, I don't like going down because I feel the house is too big and the lower floors are drafty, lacking in furnishing and quite honestly rather scary at night and even more so when I am home alone.

As for the second week, we went down to Melbourne for a short 5 day 4 night holiday and whilst the place we stayed offered internet access for only AUD 1 for 15 minutes (which is really a good deal in comparison to other places) I wasn't keen on logging on. Had places to go, food to eat and lots of sleeping to do :)

So I will be catching up on posts this week. I have a couple of random thoughts floating around in my head and we'll see if I can get around to putting them to words.

cheryl

2 comments:

yeelee said...

cheryl, in short, u are laziness.
write more!! :P

Anonymous said...

hey Cheryl

Next time come to Melbourne give me a call ya:D hahaha

Hui jen :D