We Are a Family of 4 now!

Saturday, August 16, 2008

UPDATE!

Yeah I know its been awhile since I last posted an entry on the blog. I have a good reason though. I was waiting for the Penang dinner pics :) And I have got them!

I got them early this week and I have been fussing all morning over the pictures. As I have mentioned before, there are a total of 1200+ shots. Right now, they are too big to be emailed or posted on the web. Hence its not yet ready for this blog nor for facebook. I hope to get them all done by this evening.

Come back soon :) I have so much stored up to say on this blog except I can't yet cos I wanna get all the wedding posts done first before I can say anything else. Weird I know :p Can't help it though. Things have to be organized not just in my day to day life but also in this blog!

cheryl

No comments: