We Are a Family of 4 now!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wedding Day - Church



Here are the shots taken at the church. These are pictures from Randal, the photographer we hired for the event.

Our wedding programme
Flowers at the guests sign table
Guests outside the church

Alex welcoming guests

Guests at the sign table

Arriving in my 'carriage'

Aunt handing me my flowers


Walking in the church hand in hand with dad


Getting the wedding party all ready

Pageboy Wilson and flowergirl Bridie

Beautiful bridesmaid, my sister Debbie

The walk down the aisle



Singing a hymn -There Shall Be Showers of Blessing

All in a row



A closeup of our flowers - I didnt limit my bouquet to only off white flowers as I felt it would not stand out against the white of the gown

My in-laws giving their consent

My parents giving their consent

Wide shot of all present for the ceremony

Aaron the best man trying hard to get the rings off the pillow without them rolling onto the ground and disappearing :)

Alex placing the ring on my finger

Me placing the ring on Alex's finger

Completing the vows

Saying our 'I do's'
Standing with the minister and wedding party

Dad giving a prayer of blessing for the two of us

Me signing the wedding certificate and registry

Alex signing the wedding certificate and registry





Everyone rising to welcome the newly weds

Minister giving his final words

Announcing... " Mr. & Mrs. Lui "

Shot of my family

Shot of Alex's family

Us with our minister, Rev. Jim B


Deborah (the impromptu videographer) and I

Chatting to guests at a small tea reception at Waldock Hall next to the church


Dad talking to our minister

Keeping up with our guests
Wide shot of Waldock Hall

Waldock Hall

Alex giving his speech

Me smiling while Alex gives his speech

Our wedding cake and flowers

Us cutting the cake
Finishing up with a tender moment


cheryl

2 comments:

danteoh said...

woww...

Hey there, Mrs. Liu! :D Everyone looks so pretty/handsome! I sure hope everything on that day was just perfect for you. :)

Lovely pics by the way. :)

AlexandCheryl said...

Thanks Dan.. By the way it's Mrs. Lui! But you are not the only one who does the typo error. Don't know why its such a common error..