We Are a Family of 4 now!

Friday, June 13, 2008

JOINED: Doing the Karen Cheng


I have been reading KarenCheng's blog since 2004 and have over the course of time been recommending it to many of my girlfriends because she is such a good read. Most of the girls have become like me, keeping up to date with her latest entries. Her blog is about parenting, children, art, fashion, online shopping, design, food (everything a young, hip mother is all about) and of late, about trying to fall pregnant :) And I must put a disclaimer here, no.. I don't have such plans yet.


When I arrived in Australia, just by chance Channel 10 was doing a segment about blogging for a living and Karen was featured in it. I was soo excited and made double sure that Alex reminded me about the time so I wouldn't miss it.


Just last week, she started a Facebook group called "Doing the Karen Cheng" which was inspired by the fact that many of her readers had adopted her way of taking pictures of herself in nice clothes through the mirror. And this is so funny because it is so true! Many of us take pictures of ourselves this way (be it because of inspiration from Karen or just on our own) and now there is a group in Facebook commemorating this.


So yes, I joined the group and had a good smile browsing through the pictures of its members. Join in!



cheryl

No comments: