We Are a Family of 4 now!

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Blue Weather.. a Blue Me


I am titling this post after the monday blues except its not a monday. Its Tuesday and its raining.

I spent the first half of today at no. 32, bent over, putting my muscles to good use for the very reason God made them....... hardwork. To give my hardwork some credit :) I'm listing them below.

1. I vacuumed ALL three levels of the house, ALL the rooms, ALL of the carpeting (90% of the house is carpeted)
2. I scrubbed 4 walls down (to get ready for painting)
3. I scrubbed the shower box down
4. I mopped
5. I removed a built in cabinet currently standing in the way of our incoming fridge.

After doing all that, I had to make my way home to Alex's house, taking the bus and spending 30 minutes on foot in the cold and in the wet thanks to rain. No umbrella too!



This is a whiny, whingy entry. Rain + winter = absolute misery.


cheryl

No comments: