We Are a Family of 4 now!

Saturday, June 7, 2008

4 Weeks To Go! *GASP*

Time is running short! From the very beginning I thought that the best way to get through all the work needed to be done right up to the wedding day would be best and effectively handled without strife, by making a list. So a list I made. Since then, I have made a list to put into the list, another list to get done before the items of the first list can be done and then a multitude of other lists linked to the main list.

LISTS!

Having a wedding can drive the most organized of people mad. But in retrospect (although the wedding is yet to come) I think that only the organized tend to feel the madness of it. A happy-go-lucky bride/ a bride who expects less from her wedding day will tend to be more relaxed about the details hence never having to experience the madness.

GREAT EXPECTATIONS - I need to be less expectant. ( Haha. Is that the right expression?)

Who am I kidding? I can think of a million things that could go wrong. Oh help.. Its only 4 weeks away!

I think they should have those breathing classes - the kind pregnant mothers learn - for brides to be too.


cheryl

3 comments:

Mace said...

Hahaha..yes yes...we (both Pin and I) hear you! Juls (maid-of-honour) actually gave me a book of lists for the wedding!!! Hahaha....as if I need help coming up with it. Just today, it hit me, OUR wedding's <6months away! but yours is <1month away!! I'd be hyperventilating too! :p But whatever it is, it's the life that you're starting that's paramount to the wedding itself :) And I'm sure it'll be a beautiful one, not 'cos it'll be perfect, but because of what it means to you...oh my flowergirls are here...gotta go!

Anonymous said...

Don't stress.
At least I know that your cake will be good.
Jen

AlexandCheryl said...

Macy, it's nice to be able to share pre-wedding jitters, worries and plans with another bride to be! :) Maybe we should plan our pregnancies too! Hahahah...

Jen, I trust your skills. By the way, thank you for the hand made earrings.. they are pretty. Again, thanks for your help with the cake and the car!