We Are a Family of 4 now!

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Day 3 - Of Chattering Teeth and Knocking Bones

I know I shouldn't whinge and whine about the cold but really I can't help it :) Its so cold here! I'm very much a sunshine kinda girl. Even back in Malaysia I like sunny days better than I like rainy ones. I complain whenever it rains. Dry and warm - best combinations. My fingers have not ceased being constantly cold ever since I landed :(

We were told that our house will be vacated by June and that we can check out the place next weekend. So exciting! We went by the house today so I could take pictures and post them on the blog. Here is a shot of the roundabout. It is the first thing that hits your line of sight the moment you turn into our street. Quite welcoming isn't it?



Our home to be looks like this out front. There is the garage out back with a direct entrance to the basement of the house. This should look more homey once we get in and maybe plant some colored, small petaled flowers on the balcony. We expect to be doing some painting, cleaning and lots of moving before settling in. So thats going to take a couple of weeks at the very least.


Our home in 6 weeks - No.32 :)





cheryl

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheryu! I like how your house looks! Ahhh I envy you!

Anonymous said...

3-storey hse?

Anonymous said...

Brick windows!!

AlexandCheryl said...

Hehe :) Hopefully the inside will look nice too after we are done with it. Haven't tried my hand at interior designing before.. Don't know if I will be good at it!

yeelee said...

nice house!!!