We Are a Family of 4 now!

Monday, January 21, 2008

Photoshoot day!

It's Jan 21 - Photoshoot Day!

Alex and I headed to Aspial early this morning for our photoshoot. We came prepared with water and some biscuits in case we got hungry midway. Our morning started out at 930am with me getting my make up done and Alex getting his hair done. With every outfit change, I had my hair changed as well. Unfortunately for the groom, he gets one hairstyle only :) Oh, such fun for the girls!





This is me getting my hair done. Do forgive the quality of the pic. It was taken with my VGA cam on my mobile. The girl doing my hair is Benny. Notice countless amount of pins on the table. Oh and the pile of black on the table is.. you guessed right.. fake hair. I must say though, in this shot, all the hair on my head is proudly my own. 100% authentic.



I don't have any good shots of Alex on my mobile. So I cant post them up. Anyway, this is a teaser till we get our full, edited album :) We ended the day at 830pm. It was a full day of smiling, posing, focusing and standing straight. So tiring! Our photographer was Kenneth and together with his sidekick Yang, the two of them kept us smiling and moving along. They were fantastic. Now we are just glad to be home. It's an experience both Alex and I share that we will always remember. That's the most important thing.



cheryl

No comments: