We Are a Family of 4 now!

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Memorable Quote from the Guy's point of view... :-)

"I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly without complexities or pride. I love you because I know no other way then this. So close that your hand, on my chest, is my hand. So close, that when you close your eyes, I fall asleep." - Patch Adams

This is the quote that somewhat describes my love for Cheryl. My love for her has no complexities or pride, I love her so much without knowing how, when or from where. I am so glad I met this girl. A girl that is letting me be me and a girl that I am so in love with to the extent that her hand on my chest is my hand...

My birthday was yesterday. Yes, I am a year older. But I pass this birthday knowing that another chapter of my life will begin when we settle down. My first birthday with my wife is going to be next year and it is something I am looking forward to... so very much!

Being put in a position where I had to propose twice to my love, I realise that we now have many stories to tell our kids, and their kids. I mean, who in their lifetime actually gets two wedding proposals when they are getting married for the first time? :-)

Ironically the movie Hitch is on at the moment but let's just say I didn't use any of it's tactics to win over this girl...! :)




No comments: