We Are a Family of 4 now!

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Setting the Wheels in M-O-T-I-O-N



So after the big activities going around this week, I suggested to Alex that we should take a look around the bridal houses while he was still in Penang. A short visit would help clarify lots of stuff and I wouldn't have a difficult time trying to describe and explain how things are done here.

I suggested heading to Aspial first. I have always liked Aspial for their simplicity in design and photography aside from the fact that they have plenty of dresses to choose from without any divide in category. Most bridal houses categorize their dresses and each change in category sees an increase in prize as well. The basic categories normally don't look too good hence the couples are forced to pay more in order to try on a nicer dress.

We spent about 2 hours in Aspial talking to what turned out to be our sales person, Chrystal, negotiating packages, freebies and trying to negotiate a good deal for us. In the end we did put a downpayment with them and things are confirmed for our photoshoot and bridal book!

I'm excited :)

Alex on the other hand............ He just went, " I thought we were here to take a look and explore bridal houses. How did that become a downpayment?? "

Hahaha. Well I think its good to get things moving. I'd rather be a well prepared bride than a stressed out one closer to the date. And since my groom is going to be 4000+ miles away, its best we make plans for when he next comes so we don't miss anything.


We got a pretty good deal with Aspial. I will have 6 dresses for the shoot, 20 big pics and 20 small pics. Now the tough part is keeping to the given 40pics. If we exceed that, it will result in $$$.
I have resolved to be firm about this! :)


Saturday, Jan 5 - Dress picking!
Monday, Jan 21 - Photoshoot Day!


cheryl




No comments: